Saturday 7 June 2014

Week 5, Term 2

Room 1

Welcome to week 5. Here is our new Room 1 class.  This week Joelina started School.



This week was a short week because we had Queen's Birthday on Monday which meant an extra day off School.  Here are some stories of what we got up to.


In the long weekend my TV broke.  We can still watch it. - Xaviar

Me and my mum are going to the shops.  We walked there. - Jesse

In the long weekend I was sick.  I stayed at home and watched TV. - Dustin

In the long weekend I slept with my mum in my mum's bed. - Tui

In the long weekend I went to my cousins house.  I played with my cousin. - Kyle

In the long weekend I was sick.  I watched TV with my sister. - Benson

Some of us published our stories too.

Written by Armani


Written by Makalita 




1 comment:

  1. I like your stories from Fotu.
    You have put in a great effort, well done! from Kaleb

    ReplyDelete